In a little bit of Marketing Press news, I want to proudly announce that Marketing Press has moved to Tempe. The new Marketing Press office is located on 502 S College Ave, in the Studios 5C building.
Since the beginning Marketing Press has had a relationship with the other businesses within the 5C environment. The time was right and circumstances aligned for us to move closer to where it all started.
Why the move?
We’ve been asked this a lot, and there’s not one specific reason.
- As a company, and a brand Marketing Press has grown up and with that maturity we have different needs to service our clients.
- As a resident of Tempe for the last 17 years, I wanted to run my business in the city where I live. Community is important to our culture and this is another way to immerse Marketing Press in my new adopted home town’s community.
- With Marketing Press’ new commitment to health as a business cultural value, we can now bike to the office and hike ASU’s A Mountain after work with ease. This decision provides more work/life balance for my family.
Will Marketing Press still be affiliated with Gangplank?
- If you know us, you already know the answer to that question. Marketing Press has no plans of leaving the Gangplank community. We will honor our WordPress mentoring responsibilities and remain an active part of the Gangplank community. This also solidifies the ideal that you can identify yourself as a “Gangplanker” no matter where you office.
- On another note: I want to thank everyone affiliated with Gangplank. Thank you to those who mentored us, helped us with database problems at 2am and everyone who showed us that an entrepreneurial life is worth pursuing.
What does the future hold for Marketing Press?
- To some extent, your guess is as good as mine. In all seriousness, Marketing Press has plans to expand and acquire some new talent that will help us focus on why I started this company five years ago: Solve problems, achieve results, work with fun clients and make a difference.
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Drop me a line, send an email and come on by and see the new office. We plan on having hosting an office warming cocktail party on the deck overlooking A Mountain and Sun Devil Stadium once the weather breaks. (Plus we are considering hosting a pre or post Pressnomics BBQ)
Not that we haven’t talked about ourself here, but we recently launched our video series Marketing Press TV. Check out our videos for quick WordPress Tips & Tricks, plus Digital Marketing How-To’s. If you like what you see, sign up for updates on the Marketing Press YouTube Channel or get updates automatically by subscribing to us on iTunes.