The most important marketing tool you have for nearly every small business is its’ website. If your website is not your best marketing tool it may be time to re-think things.
We created the Complete Guide for Small Business Websites to give instructions, insights, and details on how to build a great web presence for your small business. Whether hiring a WordPress Development Company or developing the site independently let this guide be a blueprint for success.
The Complete Guide To Websites For Small Business covers the following topics:
- Getting Started — Why use WordPress for my small business?
- What goals should I set for my site?
- Who is my audience? How can I find them? How will they find us?
- Hiring a WordPress Developer or going at it alone
- Creating a branded WordPress site
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding Analytics & Measuring Progress
- Iterations and Making Adjustments
- WordPress Updates
Ready to get started? Good, we are too. All article are also available in podcasat format.
Marketing Press’ Complete Guide for Small Business Websites is designed to be a step-by-step guide for getting your website up, running, and working for your business. Once, you go through all 10 steps, bookmark the pages and use this as a point of reference for the process and future development of your site.